Sunday, July 24, 2016

Mind Lab

On the last Thursday of Term 2, 7/8 OD traveled to the Mind Lab. We had to make stop motion animations about cyber safety and we used a programme called Monkey Jam to make the animations. We had prepared characters and a background to make our animations on. To make our animations we had to move our characters to a slightly different place every time and take a picture every time. We also programmed robots to move forwards, backwards, left, right and to stop when certain keys are pressed. We also programmed it with infra-red sensors so it moved along a black line with a white surface without a remote. I knew what to do because I had done it before with my robotics impact project group.
I enjoyed making the animation and programming the robots. I didn't dislike any party of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment